Manage your application's keys
Keyring management commands. These keys may be in any format supported by the Tendermint crypto library and can be used by light-clients, full nodes, or any other application that needs to sign with a private key.
The keyring supports the following backends:
os Uses the operating system's default credentials store.
file Uses encrypted file-based keystore within the app's configuration directory.
This keyring will request a password each time it is accessed, which may occur
multiple times in a single command resulting in repeated password prompts.
kwallet Uses KDE Wallet Manager as a credentials management application.
pass Uses the pass command line utility to store and retrieve keys.
test Stores keys insecurely to disk. It does not prompt for a password to be unlocked
and it should be use only for testing purposes.
The pass backend requires GnuPG: https://gnupg.org/
-h, --help help for keys
--home string The application home directory
--keyring-backend string Select keyring's backend (os|file|test)
--keyring-dir string The client Keyring directory; if omitted, the default 'home' directory will be used
--output string Output format (text|json)
Options inherited from parent commands
--log_format string The logging format (json|plain)
--log_level string The logging level (trace|debug|info|warn|error|fatal|panic)
--trace print out full stack trace on errors
- zetacored - Zetacore Daemon (server)
- zetacored keys -
- zetacored keys add - Add an encrypted private key (either newly generated or recovered), encrypt it, and save to [name] file
- zetacored keys delete - Delete the given keys
- zetacored keys export - Export private keys
- zetacored keys import - Import private keys into the local keybase
- zetacored keys list - List all keys
- zetacored keys migrate - Migrate keys from amino to proto serialization format
- zetacored keys mnemonic - Compute the bip39 mnemonic for some input entropy
- zetacored keys parse - Parse address from hex to bech32 and vice versa
- zetacored keys rename - Rename an existing key
- zetacored keys show - Retrieve key information by name or address
- zetacored keys unsafe-export-eth-key - UNSAFE Export an Ethereum private key
- zetacored keys unsafe-import-eth-key - UNSAFE Import Ethereum private keys into the local keybase