ZetaChain Developer Grants
The ZetaChain Grant empowers impactful dApp builders who want to make a revolutionary change in the multichain ecosystem with ZetaChain.Apply Now
The ZetaChain Grants Program aims to support innovative, decentralized businesses that help grow the ZetaChain ecosystem. The milestone-based funding grant will support dApps with scalable, novel approaches for onboarding non-crypto natives into web3 and aims to create value for the broader ZetaChain ecosystem.
Areas of Interest
Kickstart your dApp with introductions to our partners
Smart contract audits, KYC, on-chain monitoring, bug bounties, penetration testing.
Smart Contract Audits and Development; Other development services (tooling, Account Abstraction, etc); Economic Auditing, Simulations and Stress Testing; Tokenomics and Mechanism Design.
With QuantumBrief we can provide security audits for the protocols of the grantees with a mitigation review to ensure that all changes are well implemented. In addition to conducting comprehensive audits for protocols, we can provide guidance in protocol construction and assist you in implementing good security practices.
Zellic is a blockchain security firm solving the most critical software assurance problems. Our audits prevent business-ending hacks.
Audits and Pen Testing. Code Audits for Smart Contracts and Blockchain Code. Penetration Testing. Cloud Audits. Cybersecurity Product Platform. Cybersecurity Concierge.
Halborn serves as a third-party partner to continuously assess an organization’s most vital assets, drive maximum value and provide world-class cybersecurity consulting and execution every step of the way — far beyond smart contracts.
With dozens of years experience and noted achievements in the area of vulnerability analysis, operating systems, and malware defense, PeckShield offers block chain and DeFi projects monitoring service, and provides security total solutions to all blockchain users.
Help prevent real-time security hacks/exploits and other systemic risks with automated detection and reaction capabilities (post deployment). We provide more then 200+ risks detection ranging from security to compliance, market risks and other that might be relevant for their protocol for an end-to-end risk monitoring and prevention. Create custom agents, which is a rich library of templates they can monitor any on-chain activity and customize conditions/thresholds and get alerted if these are met. Expose these alerts to their community and let their users gain personalized alerts
ChainPatrol is a Real-Time Security Platform We protect Web3 communities with brand monitoring and reporting to block phishing attacks within minutes. The Security Services we can offer builders: 📚 Historical Protection of Malicious URLs Targeting Your Brand 🎯 Auto-Detection Systems to Report Malicious URLs Actively 🦾 Domain Takedowns, Reports to Hosting Providers 🌐 Browser Takedown Reports to Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, FireFox 🐦 Twitter Content Takedowns and Reports
What is the evaluation process like?
- 1. Screening: As part of the selection process, the applicant will participate in an initial screening call where you will be asked to present an overview of your project proposal, including its goals, methodology, budget, timeline, and impact.
- 2. Interview: Applicants that pass the initial screening will be invited for an interview with our grants committee as the second stage of evaluation. The interview will provide an opportunity to present a more detailed overview of your project proposal and respond to any in-depth questions that may arise.
- 3. Approval: Upon successfully passing the interview stage and being approved for funding, you will be required to sign a grant agreement that sets out the terms and conditions of the funding. The agreement may include pre-defined milestones or deliverables you must achieve to receive grant disbursements. These milestones ensure the project progresses as planned and achieves its intended objectives.
- 4. Grant Disbursement: As your project progresses, you will sync with the Grants team and update on meeting the agreed-upon milestones. Disbursement of funds will be based on the successful completion of each milestone or however outlined by the individual grant agreement.
Who is eligible for a grant?
- Deploy a smart contract on ZetaChain’s Testnet and Mainnet’s zEVM and/or leveraging ZetaChain’s omnichain messaging. Learn how to build your first zEVM smart contract. All relevant contract deployment addresses should be published publicly. All code for these smart contracts should be open-sourced.
- Both existing projects that want to leverage or migrate to ZetaChain and novel projects in the ideation or development stage are eligible.
- Grant should be used to help with web3 development, liquidity, adoption, and/or awareness.
- Grant applicants with strong technical capabilities, and ideally a clear idea of product-market fit and go-to-market as well as ambitious user growth goals will be prioritized.
- Grant applicants must demonstrate a clear use of funds: how a grant will be used to create the proposed application. Clear mission and vision statement and plans for product development is highly encouraged.
What is a milestone-based grant?
How will the milestone-based grant funds be disbursed?
What would be a strong project proposal?
- This should be a brief summary of the project, its objectives, and its expected outcomes.
- Provide a detailed description of the project, including its goals, methodology, and expected outcomes. It should include information about the problem the project aims to solve, the target audience, and the benefits of the project.
- Demonstrate a well-planned and realistic budget that is aligned with the project goals and activities.
- Information about the technical approach, such as tools, technologies, and methodologies that will be used, as well as any potential challenges and risks.
- Develop a clear and feasible plan of action that outlines the specific steps and activities that will be undertaken to achieve the project's goals.
- How the project will be evaluated to determine its success. It should include metrics that will be used to measure progress and outcomes, as well as methods for collecting data and analyzing results.
- Demonstrate the capacity of the proposing organization to successfully execute the project, including relevant experience, qualifications, and partnerships.